Summit Consulting, LLC Receives Delivery Order from the US Mint
July 29th, 2015 - by Summit Consulting, LLC | Share on:
The US Mint of the Department of Treasury out of Washington, DC awarded the minority-owned contractor Summit Consulting, LLC a $284,804.00 contract for project analysis services on the 29th of July. The contract is scheduled to last about a year.
Summit gained the contract through delivery order from an IDC originally gained in February 2013. The IDC was for economic support services, and this specific delivery order is for the Human Capital Project Analysis. Services include:
- Examining the inspection, violation, and firm characteristics that are associated with a firm contesting the finding of a regulatory violation.
- Developing an analytic tool to allow an agency to better anticipate staff turnover.
- Providing a demographic analysis of an agency's potential labor force in the regions, states, and counties where the agency operates.
- Developing, implementing, and providing initial analysis of a satisfaction survey of an agency's clients.
- Reviewing and transforming survey data to create public use files that meet standards for disclosure limitation, data quality, and ease of use.
- Developing an alternative method to identify firms that may have discriminatory pay practices using agency collected data paired with public use survey data.
Were you a contracting officer who worked on this project?
Article Number: 1050