The challenge: To minimize the disturbance of Lead-Based Paint that was existing on the exterior of the building while waterproofing all the surfaces. The right coating choice was crucial as the building was to remain occupied during the coating process.
• GREEN and Environmentally Advanced Solution
• Little to No Surface Preparation
• No Hazardous Waste Generation
• Non Invasive
• Waterproof, Durable, Breathable
• Long Term Solution
• Available in Custom Colors
• Cost Effective
• U.L. Listed Waterproofing
• No Building Downtime
Results: This 1926 building is in the prestigious Nob Hill Neighborhood and is the last home of famous San Francisco columnist, Herb Caen. With a minimal amount of scraping and no sanding, PrepLESS Primer™ and Your Last Coat™ were applied. This U.L. listed green coating system safely sealed in the Lead-Based Paint while waterproofing the exterior of this historic building.