The concrete interior block walls of the loading dock area at the American History Museum are subject to a lot of impact and abuse. The Lead-Based Painted walls needed repainting and maintenance personnel needed to get it done safely and without any operations downtime.
• Green and Super Compliant Zero VOC Coatings
• Cost Effective, Quick Solution
• Certified Lead Encapsulant
• No Downtime for Loading Dock Operations
• No Generation of Waste
• Long-Term Sustainable Solution
• 20 Year Renewable System
GLOBAL Encasement, Inc.'s LeadLock™ system was chosen as a logical and simple solution. PrepLESS Primer™ was used to seal the existing paint film, eliminating the generation of hazardous waste, and certified lead encapsulant LeadLock™ TopCoat, highly impact and abuse resistant, was applied completing the 20-year system.