To provide durable custom colored waterproof, non-toxic coatings for existing buildings and new construction. The chosen coatings had to be an approved lead-based paint encapsulant that could inhibit mold & mildew while enduring the high temperatures and humidity in the subtropical environment of Okinawa Japan.
• GREEN and Environmentally Advanced Coatings
• Approved Lead-Based Paint Encapsulant
• Class A Fire Rated
• Biocide Mold & Mildew Prevention
• Non-Toxic, No ODS
• No Offensive Odors
• Fade Resistant
• Little to No Surface Preparation
• Cost Effective
• Interior, Exterior
• Extremely Tough, Durable & Flexible
• Long lasting, Twenty Year, Renewable
All desired results were met. Along with its inherent waterproofing abilities, Your Last Coat™ topcoat was tinted to three federal color standards. Your Last Coat™ was then used to give an industrial standards finish coat that will stand up to extreme weather, high temperatures and humidity without fading, flaking or peeling. Your Last Coat™ also will impede future mold growth while preventing the release of existing lead-based paint.