The Prosser Boat House was covered in peeling and flaking lead-based paint on its exterior and interior walls. They needed a quick and cost effective way to abate the lead-based paint with minimum surface disturbance and hazardous material generation. A long-lasting system to protect the exterior walls from weathering due to winds, rain, fog, salt sea air, and smog was also highly preferred.
• Green and Super Compliant Zero VOC Coatings
• Minimum Surface Preparation · Cost Effective
• Minimum Hazardous Waste Generation
• Waterproof Exterior Walls
• Custom-Tinted TopCoat · Sustainable, Long-Lasting
• Durable, Impact Resistant
• 20 Year Renewable System
GLOBAL Encasement, Inc.'s products were selected to encapsulate the lead-based paint because of the coatings' durability, resistance to salt sea spray, and damaging UV rays. The LeadLock™ system's unique ability to minimize surface preparation, reduce the generation of hazardous waste and its 20 year system provided the cost-effective and long-term solution they needed to get the job done.