International Millennium Consultants Hired by Dell/NTT for Ongoing IT and HR Services
October 11th, 2017 - by International Millennium Consultants, Inc. | Share on:
International Millennium Consultants, Inc. (IMC) a premier provider of recruitment and staffing services specializing in Information Technology Services (IT), has been performing an ongoing service contract with Dell/NTT.
For this project, IMC is utilizing the following IT professionals:
1. Project Manager
2. Principle Consultants
3. Functional and Technical Consultants
4. Solution Architect Consultants
5. System Integration engineers
6. Solutions Engineers
7. Systems Technical Engineers
8. ERP Functional Principal Consultants
9. ERP Technical Principal Consultants
10. System and Data Security Architects
11. Database and System Administrators Consultants
12. Enterprise Architecture Consultants.
13. Security Architects Consultants
14. Network Administrators Consultants
15. Quality and Help Desk Supports Consultants
The project deliverables have always been completed successfully on time and within budget, and passed user acceptance process. Deliverables include business and system requirements, as well as development, testing, training, production and support. The consultants follow the project schedules that are defined in the Project Plan. Milestone phases include:
- Requirements Gathering Phase
- Business Requirements Phase
- Technical Requirements Phase
- Database Design Phase
- System Development Phase
The services provided by IMC are verbatim to the original Statement of Work. The Statement of work defines the scope of services as Staff Augmentation. IMC provides supplemental resources to Dell customers. These resources work at the direction of Dell customer and provide services as per statement of work.
About International Millennium Consultants, Inc.
Founded in 1997, International Millennium Consultants is a Self-Certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) as well as a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBENC). Their primary focus is Technology Staffing; they understand that finding the right technical talent in business is sometimes a difficult process. IMC is committed to facilitating all of their client's needs in the form of contract and permanent hires that add to the strength of their internal staff, or interim contract solutions that rapidly fill a specialized need. Visit www.imcchicago.com for more information. You can also reach out directly by phone to the CEO Rosalyn Berns at (847) 559-9801 or the VP Lena Kogan at (847) 559-8203.